In order to setup the Litify integration, a few key steps are needed on both the users end within their Litify instance as well as on the Case Status side.
Create a managed app for Case Status in Litify
- Log into Litify with an admin account for your firm
- Click the “Setup” gear in the top right corner of the screen
- Click “Setup” in the drop down menu
- Select“Platform Tools” > “Apps” in the menu on the left side of the page (easier search for App Manager)
- Click “App Manager”
- Add a “New Connected App” using the bottom found in the Lightning Experience App Manager section
- Add the following values into the respective field (if not listed, you can ignore):
- Connected App Name: Case Status
- API Name: Case_Status
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Case Status
- Enable OAuth Settings: Should be Checked
- Require Secret for Web Server: Should be Checked
- Callback URL: https://app.casestatus.com/app/litify
- Selected OAuth Scopes, Add:
- Access and manage your data (api)
- Perform requests on your behalf at any time (refresh_token, offline_access)
Once the managed app has been setup, the Key and Secret will need to be sent to Case Status.
White Listing Case Status within Litify
- Click the cog in the top right corner of the Home screen, Select Setup
- Select “Settings” > “Security” > “Remote Site Settings” (easier to search “Remote Site Settings”)
- Create a “New Remote Site”
- Remote: CaseStatus
Firms also have the option to add the Case Status iFrame into Litify. This will allow firms to send messages and documents via the case status iFrame without ever having to leave the Litify app.
Download Case Status Lighting App
- Use this URL to install the package into any organization:
- Admin: v1.4.0
- Add the Widget to a page
- Go to “Matters” > Select any Matter
- Click the Setup cog in the top right corner
- Click “Edit Page”
- Close the 4 way arrow button at the top right hand side of the matter plan component (the button next to the delete/trashcan icon)
- Select Add Tab on the right side of the screen
- Lick on the newly created tab and select Custom, Enter label Case Status, press done
- Drag the Tab to be the 4th or 5th item in the list.
- Click on “Case Status” in the component list. Press “Add Component(s) here”
- On the top left, Search “Case Status - Messaging” Drag into component.
- Press save at the top right of the screen `
- Select Custom > “caseStatus” (easier to search caseStatus in the component section)
- Drag “caseStatus” onto your Matter display to organize the Case Status window.
- Create Case Status Tab at the top of Litify
- While on a Litify Matter, select Edit Page again
- Select Pages at the top left and select new page
- Select App Page, press Next
- Enter Case Status as the Label, Next
- Select One Region, Finish
- Search for “Case Status - Admin” and drag onto page.
- Select Save at top right, select Activate
- Change the Icon to the green cell phone icon
- Select Lightning Experience > Litify > Press add page to app
- Drag Case Status to right after Matters (or wherever firm wants it)
- Press Save
- Press Save at top right again